A new global competition for PR professionals under 35 will take place in October 2021. ICCO is committing to nurturing, encouraging, and promoting the next generation of talent in PR. The latest ICCO initiative to support this effort is a new competition, the Next Generation PR World Cup, offering a fresh opportunity for talented PR professionals to shine.
The “PRCAI Next Generation PR World Cup” is the India qualifier competition for the ICCO Next Generation PR World Cup 2021.
The PRCAI Next Generation PR World Cup competition is open to all within the Public Relations industry in India.
- Teams of two participants
- Under the age of 35
- Agency, in-house, freelance (no restriction)
- Agencies/Consultancies/Corporates are welcome to enter multiple teams.
Each participant must be aged 35 years or younger (born after 12th October 1986)
- Registration Opens: 17th August 2021
- Registration Closes: (wednesday) 1st September 2021, 17:00 IST
- Brief for PRCAI competition to participating teams: 6th September 2021
- 48 hours to participate and send entries
- Entries from participating teams: 6th – 8th September 2021
- Shortlisting of entries by Jury: 9th-20th September 2021
- Shortlisted teams + Jury meet: 23rd September 2021
- Winning team announcement: 27th September 2021.
- Shortlisted entry to ICCO: 29th September 2021
- Global Event, Final Competition: 13th – 20th October 2021
Prize : PRCAI Next Generation PR World Cup India 2021
- The winning team (only one) is the India qualifier for the ICCO Next Generation PR World Cup 2021.
- The winning team from India will receive a certificate from PRCAI.
- Cash prizes from partners.
Prize : ICCO Next Generation PR World Cup 2021
- Opportunity to present at ICCO Global Summit (2022) with travel and accommodation. (Subject to pandemic situation and government guidelines).
- Winner’s trophy (runners up medals for 2nd and 3rd)
- Opportunity to discuss the implementation of the idea with NGO.
- All finalists join exclusive ‘Next Generation Group’ within ICCO, with the opportunity to contribute ideas and proposals to the ICCO Board of Management.
- The cost to enter per team is Rs. 10,000 + GST per (PRCAI member) team and Rs.15,000/- + GST per (non-PRCAI member) team. Two participants per team.
- Agencies/Consultancies/Corporates are welcome to enter multiple teams. A discount of 25% will be applicable for multiple entries by an organisation.
- For more information on the ICCO Next Generation PR World Cup 2021, please click (https://iccopr.com/events/next-generation-pr-world-cup/)